BEST BANKS IN AMERICA™
September 16, 2020
Livestream Virtual Event
The ONLY Conference for Top-Performing Banks – and Those That Aspire to Join Them!
The Best Banks in America™ Super Conference is the most crucial event your executive team must attend before beginning strategic planning for 2021
Join the Best-Run Banks in America at the 7th Annual Super Conference
Where Ambitious and Elite Result-Oriented Bankers Gather to Share the Power Secrets of the New Game of Banking
What Do You Do When the Top Futurists/Consultants Predict a Rapid Deterioration of Profits For Traditional Banks?
McKinsey & Company estimates that legacy financial brands will experience a decline in profits of 20 to 60 percent by 2025.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has an even more dismal prediction, forecasting that by 2030, just 10 years from now, the market economy may not include traditional banks at all!
Do you want to be immersed in the impending carnage within the banking industry or do you want to use it to your advantage? Through crisis comes opportunity. The banks that will survive are the ones whose executives change with the times and understand that standing still is the same as falling behind. What worked in the past does not work anymore.
Your only path forward begins at the Super Conference. It’s a can’t-miss event for CEOs and executives who want to align their teams, stop relying upon what worked years ago, and get results right now. It’s where ambitious, elite, results-oriented bankers and influential keynote speakers gather to share powerful secrets of the new world of banking.
The Super Conference is the ONLY place to capitalize on your opportunity to:
- Collect immediately applicable templates and blueprints you can install quickly to see results within just a few weeks
- Hear from thought leaders (not salespeople at a pitch fest) revered for how they inspired and transformed some of the best businesses in this country
- Create a plan to seize the new opportunities created by the upcoming economic debacle while balancing out the risks
- Hear some of the top-performing bank CEOs share some of the secrets of what helped them pull ahead in a sustainable way
- Seize strategies to emerge stronger in a world where the No. 1 area of opportunity is the transformation of the client experience – most banks are lightyears behind and don’t realize it
You need clarity, solid, proven advice, and real answers –
the Super Conference is where to find them
If you’re going to attend ONE conference this year, it has to be
The Best Banks In America™ Super Conference
LIVESTREAM Virtual Event | September 16, 2020
One registration admits your entire executive team. Due to the confidential nature of these conversations, the event will not be recorded.
Why Are Bank Execs and Board Members Raving About The Best Banks in America Super Conference?
It is possible to transcend the disruption that plagues the industry. The Institute for Extraordinary Banking™ designed this conference to pull together the most revered community bank leaders…
The elite, results-oriented, ambitious, entrepreneurial bank executives and board members who are brave enough to accept the challenge of leading this industry into the next half century.
I want you to consider for a moment what’s possible for you. At this point in history, there’s both real danger and enormous opportunity.
- Catalyze a community of raving fans who eagerly want to share your brand…
- Scale faster by engaging your team in a BIGGER, BETTER VISION of the impact you can create for your community…
- Attract and keep results-oriented “A-players” who can drive you to new levels of achievement…
- Create a true competitive advantage (far beyond and better than “we have great customer service”) that attracts the elite customers in your market… all willing to pay you much more for that advantage…
- Own a sustainable system—fully installed in your bank—to launch you into the top 10% of your peers in every metric that matters to you: ROA, NIM, loan growth, deposit growth, loan quality, efficiency ratio…
What This Conference is NOT...
- It is NOT about boring, dry vendor pitches. Unlike most banking conferences today, there are NO vendor pitches. Period. We bring in highly successful bankers and handpicked, premier, expert speakers to show you how to be more effective and successful.
- It is NOT just about “positive thinking” and motivation—although you will feel highly motivated when you leave. “Motivation” is a far too simplistic answer to tough problems. You need REAL ANSWERS, clarity, and solid, proven advice—and that’s exactly what you will get when you attend.
- It is NOT something to just have your people attend in your place. This is the place for you—the CEO, with your key leaders and board members—to find out what the country’s most ambitious and entrepreneurial banks know and do differently. This is a unique opportunity to get together with your top leaders so you agree on a plan and hit the ground running when you get back.
- It IS about providing you with the ONLY opportunity to see, in great depth, exactly how your peers are breaking through the deposit growth challenge to achieve phenomenal new levels of core deposits.
EMERGE STRONGER with Roxanne Emmerich
What banks should be doing now in a world of opportunity – how to take crisis and turn it into opportunity. Roxanne has consulted with more than half of the nation’s top 1 percent financial institutions. Because of her reputation for revolutionary results, she has keynoted at more than 1,200 bank conferences. More than 70 percent of Roxanne’s clients have doubled their profitability in the first three years of working with her and her team.
LEADERSHIP UNDER PRESSURE with Dr. Dan Diamond, MD
Dr. Dan Diamond knows more than most about leadership under pressure. He’s been a central figure on the ground as part of the “first-in” medical teams after Hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Haiti, and Typhoon Yolanda in the Philippines. You’ll discover what drives motivation, increases engagement, and empowers your people to do extraordinary things when crisis strikes.
SOLVING DIFFICULT PROBLEMS DURING DIFFICULT TIMES with Stephen Shapiro
This interactive experience contains the formulas to seize opportunities created by tumultuous times. For over 20 years, Stephen Shapiro has presented provocative strategies on innovation to audiences in 50 countries. He is the author of six books, including his latest: Invisible Solutions: 25 Lenses That Reframe and Help Solve Difficult Business Problems.
Stephen Shapiro helps organizations drive tenfold improvements in their innovation ROI over traditional methods. To do this, he gets everyone focused on the most critical opportunities for avoiding disruption and staying relevant. Stephen is a business author, Inc. magazine columnist, consultant, and speaker on the topics of innovation and collaboration.
He started his innovation work over 20 years ago while leading a 20,000-person innovation practice at the consulting firm Accenture. Since then, he has written five books, including “Best Practices Are Stupid,” which was named the best innovation and creativity book of the year by 800-CEO-READ.
His Personality Poker® card game has been used around the world to create high-performing innovation teams Stephen has presented at conferences in 50 countries. In 2015, he was inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame. Recently, he has been a regular judge and mentor on the TLC innovation reality television show “Girl Starter.”
This program will change the way companies and organizations look at marketing, sales, advertising, and overall customer experience. Based on his brilliant new book, “Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins,” Mark Schaefer takes each audience on a discovery of surprising consumer realities. Weaving research with entertaining stories, Mark shows how an entirely new mindset is needed to meaningfully connect with customers in a rebellion against marketing, advertising, and PR. Attendees will leave with new inspiration and new information on how they can incorporate strategies such as live experiences, people and culture, and story into their marketing, sales, and customer service processes.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- How marketing, advertising, sales, customer engagement, and customer loyalty have changed forever
- Why two-thirds of your marketing is occurring without you
- Why this rebellion is redefining the business landscape
- A more human-centered approach to marketing
- How to build a brilliant business when your customers are in charge
“Fight to the Other Side” with Mark Schaefer
“Three Keys to Outperforming in the New World” with Jeff K. Davis, CFA
“What is Happening” with Joshua Siegel
“How to Create Evangelists for Your Bank” with Mark Levy
Frequently Asked Questions
Not even close.
There. Are. Absolutely. No. Pitches. Period.
Just you and a few hundred of the most elite bank executives in the country.
Nobody’s born an “elite banker.” And no bank starts as a top performer. If you have the sincere, burning desire to get there, no matter where you are right now, this is the place you need to be, and these are the people you need to be around. They are doing what you aspire to do. Honestly, while this is an elite group, it’s also a modest group. You’ll find very successful leaders who welcome the opportunity to share what they’ve learned, what’s working, and how they can help you. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet them.
Every one of the top 100 banks in America shares two common traits: paranoia and humility. They’re always a little paranoid that someone’s going to come along and eat their lunch. That’s what keeps them sharp. And they’re humble… they know they too need to keep growing, and they’re always looking to gain the next slight edge that will keep them in the driver’s seat in their markets. If you’re really at the top of your game, you already know this, and I suspect you’ll be at the Super Conference eager to pick up that “one thing” that will transform your future possibilities.
That’s exactly the problem. Our research shows that banks with $7 to $9 million in assets per employee never say they are “too busy.” They are calm and orderly, with everyone aligned with their predictable success system.
However, the opposite is true with banks with $2 to $4 million in assets per employee: almost their entire team is overwhelmed. There’s a fire to put out every hour.
So it’s your choice… do you want to be a firefighter or an elite banker?
So the question isn’t if you can afford to spend the time. The question is: Can you afford not to? Plus, with the conference being moved online for this year, there has never been a better time to sign up!
Honestly, we strongly recommend that you don’t. Unless your top people are ready to commit to transformation—to becoming an even better elite community bank—you shouldn't tune in. While you need your people to attend, they need you—the CEO, the leader—with them to help them place everything they gain here into the context of your vision.
Change your schedule. You won’t regret it.